Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Fun

It has been a good weekend for me. Saturday was spent shopping. I noticed that all the clothes I bought consisted mainly of black and white with only tiny bits of gray and red mixed in. I also noticed that half were striped. Hmmm...

Tonight my husband and I helped throw a surprise party for a friend. And we did a good job because he really was surprised. We had some pizza and pop. I also baked a chocolate cake, which was delicious. Then we all played some video games on the Wii.
Good times were had by all.
Tomorrow should be a good day too. It is Movie Monday for my husband and I because the movies at the local video store are a dollar a piece and we always get a bunch to watch together. It's a nice way to take the sting out of Mondays, so much so that we actually look forward to them.
Hurray for Movie Mondays!

No comments: