Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exciting Happenings

This week is going to be a busy one.
Birthday celebrations.
Starting my new job.
SALE in my Esty shop.
The purchasing of a new bicycle.
All the fun will help balance out my small nervousness about the new job.
I know I will do fine but any person gets a little anxious about their first day at work.
When I get the new wheels I will have to post some photos.
Don't forget to stop by my shop and check out the sale.
It's buy two get the third free (of equal or lesser value of course).
On a small side note I finished an interesting book today.
If you like fairy tales that are a little dark and grisly you will like this book.

Happy wishes to the week ahead!

2 comments:

/// said...

Thanks for alerting me to your sale, Steph--- your Etsy shoppe is just adorable!!

Tizzalicious said...

Sounds like a fun and busy week! Good luck with the sale!