Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday = America's Next Top Model and Grocery Shopping

Today is Wednesday which means for me that tonight I will be indulging in my guilty pleasure of America's Next Top Model. I can't help it, that show is addicting. Some of the photo shoots are amazing and others are just plain silly.
Good news for today is that I bought a new purse which is always exciting. I love me a new bag. Even better is that it was on clearance and only cost me six dollars. Which of course made my husband happy too.
Later I am meeting him for some supper on his break and then I will be doing some grocery shopping. So far my list has cereal, plastic wrap, and pizza on it. I am sure there is other things that should be on it, I will have to take a peek in the cupboards before I leave.
Last night I was doing some sketching and they were not going very well so I will have to give it another try tonight and see if I can be more productive. As I was lying in bed I was brainstorming so I will have to put those ideas down on paper and see what happens.
Yesterday I updated the shop so the new items are in and waiting so take a look.
Time for me to do some dishes before I take off.
Hope every one's Wednesday is going well!


(Mr. Yum Yums checking out my new purse.)

(My purse without Mr. Yum Yums standing in the way.)



No comments: